Why pick Sweet Collections?
A Sweet Collections client is busy, on-the-go, and has great taste! Choosing a Sweet Collection is an affordable way to have the quality and style that Sweet Blossoms is known for, without the cost of a custom floral design. All of my CORE values are still in place. Your flowers will still be processed and sorted by hand to ensure high quality blooms. I will still focus on using sustainable practices wherever possible and creating a personal relationship with each client. Click here to fill out a Collections Inquiry Form.
Flowers are chosen based on season and availability, as well as style. Many of the flowers used will already be sourced, allowing me to focus more on the designs. When you purchase from Sweet Collections, you are welcome to purchase as much or as little as you like, without having to worry about meeting the high design minimums usually associated with custom design work. The minimum for Collections is only $500. (Exceptions can be made, particularly in fall and spring when flowers from local farms are more plentiful!) Because we are eliminating the meetings, flower and vase sourcing, administrative hours, and elaborate custom design work, we are able to help you make your floral budget go further.
If you are interested in custom designs and installations, please click here to fill out a Custom Inquiry Form.
So how does this all work?
- Click on the links below and choose which STYLE reflects your vision the most.
- Choose ONE or TWO colors, depending on the instructions for your chosen style.
- Fill out the Collections Inquiry Form to indicate your chosen STYLE, COLOR(S), and the quantities required for each item.
- Wait for a response via email from me. I will confirm your order and set up a quick confirmation call to iron out final details.
- After our call, you’ll receive an electronic contract which needs to be electronically signed. This signed contract plus a 25% retainer is what holds your date in my calendar. Final payment is due 4 weeks prior to your event date.
A few other details:
- Minor changes/substitutions may be accommodated, but no guarantees!
- Upgrades for premium flowers (garden roses, peonies, dahlias) and mercury glass are available. Please indicate on your inquiry form that you are interested.
- Two delivery options are available. We will package all items into long boxes and deliver them to one location, within 40 miles of the studio, for $200. You are also welcome to pick up your items, packaged in long boxes for safe travel, for a $50 handling fee.
- Ordering through Sweet Collections includes email communication as needed, a confirmation/consultation call upon booking, and followup via email (or phone call, if needed) 5 weeks prior to your event. Studio meetings are not included, but if you feel like just HAVE to come meet me in person, we can add a meeting (up tp 1 hour) to our contract for $100.
- Classic Collection – This is a classic rose design. It’s fairly round with just a bit of greenery peeking out.
- Garden Collection – This design reminds me the most of garden flowers. It contains a combination of soft round flowers and longer, linear flowers to give a lot of depth.
- Rustic Collection – This design has a more rustic, boho feel. It will include several kinds of greenery, including eucalyptus, for a longer, airier look.
- Botanical Collection – This design is the most textured. It will include, berries, succulents, thistles and ferns for a botanical look.
Let’s get started! Fill out a Collections Inquiry Form today!